Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

]
I'm glad we got it, we needed rain badly too. I woke up at 1:30 am hearing the thunder. My first thought was about my broody chicken in the trash can filled with pine shavings. So I threw on a robe, went outside and put the lid on (cracked a bit for air of course). She was still happy as peach pie this morning.
lol.png

lol, i would be happy to in a tin roof with the rain coming down.....:) used to live in trailers and loved when it rained....well I was wrong, apparently we did get rain at some point last nite/this morning, cause everything was wet when I got up.....I was whooped yesterday and must have slept thru it! LOL......

Thread hog time! These chicks are just SO cute! @fisherlady My hens are cooperating and being nice to each other. I'm glad they were able to hatch at the same time, I'm sure that's why they are "sharing" chicks.

Anyone have any idea on the adult coloring of these chicks? There are two black and one yellow.

Thread hog time! These chicks are just SO cute! @fisherlady My hens are cooperating and being nice to each other. I'm glad they were able to hatch at the same time, I'm sure that's why they are "sharing" chicks.

Anyone have any idea on the adult coloring of these chicks? There are two black and one yellow.

They are adorable!!! I do like having two hens hatching at a time, it makes it so much easier on us knowing there are two broodies watching out for the littles and it is so darn cute watching them run back and forth between them.

]
I'm glad we got it, we needed rain badly too. I woke up at 1:30 am hearing the thunder. My first thought was about my broody chicken in the trash can filled with pine shavings. So I threw on a robe, went outside and put the lid on (cracked a bit for air of course). She was still happy as peach pie this morning. :lol:

Oh! That is so cute!!! I have run out in the middle of the night for my birds too!

Back
Top Bottom