Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Quote:
big_smile.png
Thank you! I think so!

I REALLY want an easter egger... But the only place i can find is a minimum order of 25 and cant do that many! We picked up 3 unsexed silkies, and ISA brown pullet and 2 unsexed hybrid reds (new hampshire red/rhode island red) a few days ago.

The poconos isnt too far from me! I was there sever years ago and it was only about 2-3 hours away if i remember correctly! It wouldnt be hard to talk into anything lol but my fiance on the other hand is a different story!

I REALLY want an easter egger... But the only place i can find is a minimum order of 25 and cant do that many! We picked up 3 unsexed silkies, and ISA brown pullet and 2 unsexed hybrid reds (new hampshire red/rhode island red) a few days ago.

The poconos isnt too far from me! I was there sever years ago and it was only about 2-3 hours away if i remember correctly! It wouldnt be hard to talk into anything lol but my fiance on the other hand is a different story!

TSC has a minimum of six. Have them in all the time. There are other feed stores as well. They may not have chicks right now, but they will soon.

yeah that is lucky the cat he is my live in mouser and whatever else is unlucky enough to get near him except the chickens they seem to have come to a truce once they were taller than him he just acted so cool and casual like they didn't interest him anymore but we know better and so dose he..he knows they can kick his butt..lol here is a pic of when he was on top of the barnyard food chain
these are last years peeps the ones in the photo of him hanging out in the yard

Back
Top Bottom