Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

It worries me a little that when I saw this I started to wonder where it might fit: http://allentown.craigslist.org/grd/5939877770.html

You can keep it at my place. I have a heated garage or other outbuldings. Just be sure to keep it filled. HA!
hide.gif

You know what, I could probably fill that incubator. I'm getting 80 - 90 eggs a day now, and expect twice that (or more) when the weather gets warmer. No idea what I would do with that many chicks though.

You know what, I could probably fill that incubator. I'm getting 80 - 90 eggs a day now, and expect twice that (or more) when the weather gets warmer. No idea what I would do with that many chicks though.

That thing is incredible! Someone in the middle of the state could get that and incubate all the eggs for everyone lol

You KNOW she wants to . . . 
Imagine how that conversation would go . . .
"But honey, they are all counting on me. Don't you think we could make room somewhere? I could hang the children's artwork on the doors and sides."

It would never happen lol. Should've seen me trying to convince him to let me have the cabinet bator lol

Back
Top Bottom