Personality Profile game

chickenbarn-gal

Songster
9 Years
Jun 6, 2010
Michigan
MY PROFILE HAS BEEN ETA'ED!

I think there was another thread like this, (Not sure) but I didn't want to bump it back up. So anyways, I was thinking... -
I've been chatting with BYC members for a looong time, but I don't exactly know any of them. So here is a fun game to do to learn about each other! Here's mine -

I am a teen with brown hair, brown eyes and tan skin (My mother is hispanic)
wink.png
So I have a darker look.
I recently found out that I truly am I hopeless chicken lover and thats why I joined this Forum.
I love learning, especially about computers!!!
caf.gif
(Thats me except that she's drinking coffee, & i don't drink coffee. And I'd have a happier face. I like playing on the computer)
big_smile.png

I am a Christian
woot.gif

I am a girl, (lol, almost forgot to add that detail) But i mean, chickenbarn-GAL (So kind of obvious)
I LLOOOOOVE jokes! & Pranks!
celebrate.gif

I am home schooled. (And i love it)
I am kind of into fashion, Like I usually wear: skinny Leggings, boots, & a long & cute shirt.
I am tall.
I weigh 95 exactly. (I'm skinny)
I Loooove chickens, wait. I think I already said that!
tongue.png

I..... think I overused the word "I"!

Thats me! Now what about you?

Last edited:
Well, I'm mostly Italian (and proud, even though I'm really short and I have a big nose!) so my skin Is olive colored, I have dark dark dark dark dar- this could go on forever. I'm also a teen and I'm Catholic homeschooled. I have public and homeschooled friends because years Preschool through 2 grade I was public schooled. I have very bluish-green-grey eyes. Weird, I know. Not that into computers except playing on them, you get the idea, I really enjoy playing piano. Infact, today is the day I go to my lesson!

I have brown longish hair and hazel eyes. I have glasses and braces. I'm on a gymnastics team and I play the flute. I go to public school. I'm Christian and of course, I'm obsessed with chickens. Thats all I ever talk about. Um... I'm almost constantly on BYC or talking about it etc. I even relate math to BYC sometimes! I'm a total chicken geek!

Well, okay.

I'm an agnostic atheistic teenager. I'm a hikikomori, which means I don't go outside a whole lot and am a recluse. Animals aren't really my thing. Computers, technology, math, and anything related to nuclear power are all potential career choices for me as well as what I'm mainly interested in. I hate History and English as subjects, and science can be annoying. My non-school related interests are writing, grabbing images, watching anime, playing video games, and listening to music. My musical tastes are all anime and video game songs and their various remixes. I love shoujo anime, which is anime targeted at girls. I'm homeschooled, and have been throughout my whole life. I can't play any musical instruments, but I love to sing. My hair is almost black in its brown, and my eyes are big and brown. I love wearing costumes and wigs, but hate make-up and jewelry. (Well, jewelry that isn't a leather cuff or a big ol' lacy thing.) And finally, I play tennis.

Oh, and I'm incredibly sarcastic and snarky, and somewhat cynical, but I can be kind as well. Sort of a Jerk with a Heart of Gold, I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
My signature basically describes me: "Proud to be an atheist, a Star Trek fan, an admirer of the color pink, and a music lover." I'm a girl (once again, my signature has probably told you that by being pink for the past year or so), and I have several somewhat active blogs, some of which are very weird and therefore remain unknown. And I love tortilla chips and string cheese.

So now you know everything about me.
big_smile.png

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaay......
I have Dirty Blonde hair in the Winter and fall, and Blonde hair in the Spring and summer. I hate Blonde jokes, as I am half- Blonde. I love the Warriors series (Why we have Roleplays, besids Kooshies
smile.png
) and of course, Animals. I'm sporty but Computery, and very shy. I wear a hood a lot, and I LOVE reading. My hair is usually short, but I'm trying to convince my Mom to let me have air, like, 2 inches thick. And SHA! I am on meh 2nd GFM, too!

I have brown hair and love animals! (Hence the username
smile.png
) And have tanned skin, my mum is chinese. I am very weird, good at drawing and have a wierd taste in music. My birthday is a day before P.K's. I am Wiccan.

Last edited:
I'm 1/2 Italian and a 1/4 Mexican~
I have long chocolate-colored hair that goes down to my butt
tongue.png
and chocolate-colored and eyes~

I am homeschooled and almost a teen~
I have about 14 chickens (sill naming them
tongue.png
) and 2 rabbits~

I (obviously) love The Twilight Saga and am learning to play Bella's Lullaby on the piano~
I am Pro-Life and Catholic and live in Maryland (US)~

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom