Pet Peeves

I have some!

When people just automatically say “eww” or “don’t you get bit” when people hear I have snakes. No, my snakes do not bite. You didn’t ask that when I told you about my blue tongue skink which can probably break a finger bone if he actually tried to eat your finger while all you would get is a couple of pin pricks that you wouldn’t even notice if you weren’t looking if my snakes grabbed your hand. Just to be clear, all of my animals are very tame and will not bite.

Another one is “why do you spend so much money on all these animals”. I don’t know, why do you spend $1,000 on a crappy pair of shoes that you never wear because you don’t want to ruin them while I spend $1000 of an animal that is rewarding to work with and get to know.

Last one for today is when people make comments and judge people for no reason. If you have beef with someone, be my guest and say all you want about them. But when it has something a stupid as how someone dresses, who they are friends with, or something as stupid as politics then please do society a favor and jump in a ditch.

The first two I can tolerate as I see where they come from but the last one I just can not deal with lol

Back
Top Bottom