Pharaoh Coturnix and Button Quail Fertile Hatching Eggs and Chicks Buff Orpington

Oh, I also wanted to add if you're local in North FL I also sell chicks! I don't regularly hatch the button, but regularly (weekly) have coturnix and bobwhite. I also hatch out different chickens, turkey, geese, and ducks!

Available coming up shortly

Speckled Sussex
Bourbon Turkey
Blue Slate Turkey
Midget White Turkey
RIR
Old English Game Bantam
Ringneck Pheasants
Silver Duckwing Bantam
Guinea Keets
Mille D'Fleur

and a bunch more LOL that's just a few

I live over in Live Oak. It sounds like you have you hands full with chicks. What do you sell your button eggs and if you hatch any, button chicks for? This is our first year so we are so excited meeting others doing what we started doing. We also have our own 300 sq ft garden and raise goats. Love this furry four legged horns.

I sell my button eggs for $.50 each (most places online they're $1.00 each) and then the chicks if they're under a week old I do $4 and over a week old I do $6. You're not too far from me! If you want to come and see them just let me know! I have some emu chicks due between tomorrow and two weeks (they take 45-60 days to hatch)

I would love an emu but the husband animal doesn't want one. I guess this time I have to listen or he might object to more quail. I would love to see your birds. Maybe next weekend or during the week. We are busy this weekend and the first if the week.

LOL I'm not keeping them either. I am just hatching them and I will sell them (I bought the eggs). I just wanted to see if I could hatch some and then also keep them for a couple weeks LOL! I'm available Tuesday morning or Wednesday. It's my sons birthday next weekend so I will be going out of town for that. Friday I also get off around 4pm if you wanted to do that.

Back
Top Bottom