PHILIPPINES BYC GROUP

I see. Are your new chicks hatched naturally or via incubator? I read that RIR don't sit.
You hatched them through native chicken?

I think almost all imported chicken don't know how to hatch their own eggs.

Yeah i hatched them through native chickens, but its hard and it needs attention.

And now im trying to hatch some of my eggs through my duck. Because to sit more on their eggs than native chickens

Hey guys . .
1f603.png
1f603.png
1f603.png

Hows your chickens??

Up lng ntn hehe
1f603.png

I have hatched lots of blue orpingtons, some barred rocks, buff orpingtons, rhode island reds and jersey giants.

I have some great breeds in the incubator Black Australorps, Golden Sebright Banties, White Crested Black Polish, Cream Legbars and Brown Leghors.

congrats sir Oz!

I have just lost one polish chick (which is the only golden one among my 8). I never new the reason, I just realized that he stopped eating. His poop was greenish white with mucus like watery liquids. Could be coryza but never seen any symptoms other than the poop. Just buried him this morning.

My pure white seems to have avian pox and coryza at the same time, well not very sure about coryza but his one eye is partially but is almost shut.

My pure black on the other hand seems to be sneezing and having trouble with breathing but still she's actively eating and drinking.

This morning, I found that all my polish's poops are watery and mucus like. I fed them and everything seems normal now.

Any suggestions?

congrats sir Oz!

I have just lost one polish chick (which is the only golden one among my 8). I never new the reason, I just realized that he stopped eating. His poop was greenish white with mucus like watery liquids. Could be coryza but never seen any symptoms other than the poop. Just buried him this morning.

My pure white seems to have avian pox and coryza at the same time, well not very sure about coryza but his one eye is partially but is almost shut.

My pure black on the other hand seems to be sneezing and having trouble with breathing but still she's actively eating and drinking.

This morning, I found that all my polish's poops are watery and mucus like. I fed them and everything seems normal now.

Any suggestions?

I would give them a sulfa drug such as Bacidil to all of them.

I have started vaccinating my juvenile birds for coryza

good luck

I have 22 white crested black polish eggs in the incubator, due to hatch sunday

Last edited:
I would give them a sulfa drug such as Bacidil to all of them.

I have started vaccinating my juvenile birds for coryza

good luck

I have 22 white crested black polish eggs in the incubator, due to hatch sunday

I was giving them sulfa actually before I noticed these pimple-like markings of some of their faces and feet. Two of them are sneezing and have yellowish canker on their beak and inside the mouth and tounge - I noticed this while Im forcing them to swallow thymol. Their drinks are also on vetracin.

What's the vaccine?

Goodluck with those new polish!

I was giving them sulfa actually before I noticed these pimple-like markings of some of their faces and feet. Two of them are sneezing and have yellowish canker on their beak and inside the mouth and tounge - I noticed this while Im forcing them to swallow thymol. Their drinks are also on vetracin.

What's the vaccine?

Goodluck with those new polish!

F7JC.jpg

CRC_star_0.gif
(Be the First to Review)

Tell A Friend
iconzoom.gif
Larger Image

Poulvac
00ae.png
Coryza ABC IC3

livpromo.jpg

FREE Soft Sided Cooler (XZ-S1)*
With the purchase of $50 or more of select poultry Vaccines.
While Supplies Last. Ends 4-07-2014.

*Must be purchased on JeffersLivestock.

Zoetis (formerly Pfizer)

Haemophilus Paragallinarum Serovars A, B, & C Bacterin (KV)
For the vaccination of healthy chickens as an aid in the prevention of clinical signs associated with Haemophilus paragallinarum caused by servars A, B and C.
Inject 0.5 ml of vaccine SQ or IM.
Vaccinate only healthy chickens 8 weeks of age or older. Revaccinate at least 3 weeks following initial vaccination and no less than 4 weeks prior to onset of lay.
View manufacturer and/or label information

Item # Description Price Each Qty
F7-JC Poulvac
00ae.png
Coryza ABC, 1000 ds
Each $49.95

F7JC.jpg

CRC_star_0.gif
(Be the First to Review)

Tell A Friend
iconzoom.gif
Larger Image

Poulvac
00ae.png
Coryza ABC IC3

livpromo.jpg

FREE Soft Sided Cooler (XZ-S1)*
With the purchase of $50 or more of select poultry Vaccines.
While Supplies Last. Ends 4-07-2014.

*Must be purchased on JeffersLivestock.

Zoetis (formerly Pfizer)

Haemophilus Paragallinarum Serovars A, B, & C Bacterin (KV)
For the vaccination of healthy chickens as an aid in the prevention of clinical signs associated with Haemophilus paragallinarum caused by servars A, B and C.
Inject 0.5 ml of vaccine SQ or IM.
Vaccinate only healthy chickens 8 weeks of age or older. Revaccinate at least 3 weeks following initial vaccination and no less than 4 weeks prior to onset of lay.
View manufacturer and/or label information

Item # Description Price Each Qty
F7-JC Poulvac
00ae.png
Coryza ABC, 1000 ds
Each $49.95

Woah. Quite expensive, can I find this locally?
What other vaccines do you inject to your chicks?
Are these one time only or periodically?

Back
Top Bottom