PHILIPPINES BYC GROUP

its expensive buy 1000 doses

I dont know where it is available locally

I vaccinate for Mareks, Newcastle and Coryza

Hmmm, does Coryza vaccine contain live Coryza bacteria? I heard this is the formulation of some vaccine (either dead, alive, or mild form of bacteria).

Hmmm, does Coryza vaccine contain live Coryza bacteria? I heard this is the formulation of some vaccine (either dead, alive, or mild form of bacteria).
there is all the information you need in the link to manafacturer and label information above

POULVAC
00ae.png
Coryza ABC contains adjuvanted, inactivated cultures of strains representing Haemophilus paragallinarum serovars A, B, and C.

It is ot a vaccine that causes carriers.like the ILB vaccine

there is all the information you need in the link to manafacturer and label information above

POULVAC
00ae.png
Coryza ABC contains adjuvanted, inactivated cultures of strains representing Haemophilus paragallinarum serovars A, B, and C.

It is ot a vaccine that causes carriers.like the ILB vaccine
My bad, didn't notice that the link is clickable unlike the others (e.g. "Be The First To Review") and didn't notice the name of the bacteria. I'll try to search on nearby poultry stores.

Last edited:
very nice birds
thumbsup.gif
ozexpat!!

Kabir and SASSO are dual purpose birds. They can supply you with meat and eggs bigger than the regular native chickens.

If you have native rooster breed it with a Kabir or Sasso hen. the results are awesome.

congrats sir Oz!

I have just lost one polish chick (which is the only golden one among my 8). I never new the reason, I just realized that he stopped eating. His poop was greenish white with mucus like watery liquids. Could be coryza but never seen any symptoms other than the poop. Just buried him this morning.

My pure white seems to have avian pox and coryza at the same time, well not very sure about coryza but his one eye is partially but is almost shut.

My pure black on the other hand seems to be sneezing and having trouble with breathing but still she's actively eating and drinking.

This morning, I found that all my polish's poops are watery and mucus like. I fed them and everything seems normal now.

Any suggestions?

Wow -- doesn't sound too good. Don't know what your feed/water routine is at present but I'd incorporate (if available) some Apple Cider Vinegar in their water (use an ounce to a gallon [30mls to 4 liters]) Also, if you have access to some home-made yogurt type product (natural fermentation) to introduce good bacteria back into the gut. Best of luck.

Wow -- doesn't sound too good. Don't know what your feed/water routine is at present but I'd incorporate (if available) some Apple Cider Vinegar in their water (use an ounce to a gallon [30mls to 4 liters]) Also, if you have access to some home-made yogurt type product (natural fermentation) to introduce good bacteria back into the gut. Best of luck.
Thanks Sir wolf. Ill be adding ACV by tomorrow. Looks like everything's getting better now. I fed them Vetracin, Thymol, and Sulfa for the past 7 days, and then Multivitamins (w/ electrolytes and dextrose) after 2 days. Looks like a false assumption on my part, some could have just wet pox as I saw finally saw an actual coryza-infected chicken in the neighborhood. Could have just been a minor respiratory complication.

What's a home-made yoghurt?

Back
Top Bottom