PHILIPPINES BYC GROUP

Our birds are all pretty close to standard weight. Many sellers claim their birds to be huge but I am cautious.

The nutrition of birds, the illnesses they are exposed to while growing can very much effect the birds final weights

Quote:
My advice about things like that is try to look for local sabungeros in your area. they are a good help especially in vaccination and other treatment of chicken diseases.
Thanks merciless. I don't know any sabungero in the area but i'm sure i can find one in the trade market. I see people gathering around, trading and selling gamefowls.

I could not log in on my facebook, someone messed up my acount.

Thanks Sir, I need to get civil service exam first.
no problem, get the exam done then start another Facebook account

all you need is another email address (i have 3)
thumbsup.gif

take care & may the flock be with you

Patrick

I have checked your add and I would like very much to buy some roosters from you Mark but because I have a very low budget and I have just paid for 20 more layers I cant afford it at the moment but I will check with you next month and see what you have available, thanks
can we gat a picture of the layers?

here are some that i sold a friend last year , they were about 7 months old at the time

no problem, get the exam done then start another Facebook account

all you need is another email address (i have 3) :thumbsup

take care & may the flock be with you 

Patrick

Thanks Patrick
Yup, I would create create new fb account but right now I seldom use facebook. BYC is my new hangout page. I want to talk about chickens. Chicken obsessed. Lol :)

Welcome to the City of Smiles Oz :)

Happy Easter from eastern standard time lol

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom