PHILIPPINES BYC GROUP

I have 2 pairs of Kabir now 20 weeks old at what age do they start to lay ?

I can't answer that question but, I have two that I have a question about that you may know the answer to. My two are suppose to be about 12 weeks old and they are monsters in size. How big do they get? To look at them and compare them to RIR they would seem to be about 4 to 5 months old.

Jimmy

Good Day BYCers

hows your flock??

@ Kuya Marc,

Any available breeds of chicken this month??

coz I'm planning to order. .

thanks again more power to cocopoultry farm..

Good Day BYCers

hows your flock??

@ Kuya Marc,

Any available breeds of chicken this month??

coz I'm planning to order. .

thanks again more power to cocopoultry farm..

No new breeds

I have good stocks of BBS Orpington, Easter Eggers and the like.

I also have an inquiry from a guy in Baguio that cant get to Manila. Maybe we could work out a "no liability"deal for you to bring them with your order

Hello everybody. This thread has been so quiet for the past few weeks... I guess everybody is busy with their own flock.

I collected some eggs earlier from my 2 nestboxes... 2 more pullets are exploring the nests. I might be adding 1 more nest box this week. I have a total of 10 girls so 3 nests should be enough I guess.

Mocha's nest was stolen by the big girls. I noticed her sitting in the basket so i put some hay and i think she liked it. I also put a carton on top of the basket to give hersome privacy. The basket is much smaller than the nesting boxes but she seems ok with it.as expected, she laid an egg this morning!

@Marc,

do you have bared rock availble kuya?

I'll pick it up at manila airport if you will send the birds kuya.

Back
Top Bottom