Phoenix Bantams

are you looking for Toni-Marie? Dont believe she has joined this thread yet if so...

She is on some of the other phoenix and long tail threads here though... Here's a young cockerl pic from last year, dont have any recent pics of him yet, but he's thick tailed and dragging nice this year

Is this yours?
Please post some recent pics :)

yep, if I post a pic, it's alway my bird.

I havent taken any this year so dont have any recent ones just yet. I stay so busy that I rarely have time to take any. Plan too, once I do I'll follow up with them so yall can see the difference in 1 and 2 year old birds

sorry, been gone a while, had so much going on here with everything I havent hardly even turned on the computer in 2-3 weeks. That being said, na, no new pics. everything is starting to molt here, so once they are done, and it's not 150 degrees outside any more, I'll try and get some new ones. got some pretty cool ones coming along

Well.... All of my bbreds have been affected by Infectious Bronchitis
And this past weekend something came in and ateabou 10 of them....

This year was a fail

Hello! I've had chickens for about 4 years, now, and stated up with Bantams, last Spring. I have pairs of BBRed, Silver Duckwing, Golden Sebright, A Silver 'Bright Hen, and some very small OEGames that are a little bit mutty. There's my inroduction. Now for why I'm here:

I've read about the quality of the hatchery chicks, but bought these from Cackle's pure-breed bantam line. The lil stripers are Silver Duckwing Phoenix, which they sent me 6 instead of the 5 that I paid for (I'm not complaining!). The lil speckled crew are Silver Sebrights. So, I guess I am finally in the Phoenix Bantam club. YAY! I'll start hanging out in here, trying to learn about these lil dumplin's, now.

Last edited:

Chicks!:)

Back
Top Bottom