Phoenix Bantams

not sure why they couldn't be incubated?? who ever told you that must have never owned a chicken, they are no different than any other chicken as far as incubation goes.

egg wise, I get $30-$50 a dozen, all depends on what you wanted

not sure why they couldn't be incubated?? who ever told you that must have never owned a chicken, they are no different than any other chicken as far as incubation goes.

egg wise, I get $30-$50 a dozen, all depends on what you wanted

Well maybe I will end up getting me some next year, this year I will be adding close to 100 birds to the flock so until when I see what I will keep or not, I am going to be stretched for room.

But it is good to know that they can be incubated. Not sure why so many folks are saying they can't be. Maybe they are no good at incubating eggs, or they could have been trying to use non fertile eggs.

Thanks, I'm OK with waiting, since both genders are stunning.
We will be building new pens for these, probably 6x12, do you recommend solid bases on the walls? I've seen plastic chicken wire but don't know if it is just as damaging to feathers as metal wire. We use 1x1 welded wire on exterior walls to keep the wildlife out, but it would be nice to have shared walls to cut down on costs a little..

Here's pictures of our new additions, thanks BBB!

Back
Top Bottom