Pic Heavy Ugly but nearly free Coop built by a simple housewife

You did an awesome job. And let's face it... the chickens could care less. In fact, the little ingrates will either poop on it or attempt to dig it up. LOL I give you a two thumbs up girlie!!

You know your dad is so proud of you LOL I could hear him talking! Anna White is scary but I bet her house looks terrific
lau.gif

Hey! No such thing as a SIMPLE housewife! We have to be jacks of all trades. I've held down many jobs in my life, but I think housewife and mother require the most creativity, imagination and stamina of anything else I've done. Nice job! You won't get a plaque or a certificate from your employer, but here's one from me!

You'll have to figure out how to customize it yourself, but you're clever and creative so that shouldn't be a problem
wink.png

funny you mention that, here in UK housewife is a well recognised work experience in the resume (cirriculum Vitee) [Sorry cant spell]

being a house wife means loads of life skills and management of family and home etc

and is higly regarded

Thumbs up!! You did a great job...and the purpose of a coop is to keep your chicks sheltered and safe. I'm betting this does admirably! I'd take a recycled, re-purposed build over a fancy new one any day! Ours will be done in a few days and all we've spent money on is a couple of hinges, screws and some rubberized paint. I say, if you have more money than you need, go ahead and get a fancy, 'spensive coop. Personally, I think those of us who "make do" are smarter and kinder to the earth and our pocketbooks!

Back
Top Bottom