Picking New Layers

Ok well even though these arnt the best production I highly reccomend the silkies breeder ones not the hatchery ones if u become a breeder of these a lot of people like these the breeder ones I am getting a few for a breeding pen but if that incubator gets full u can always count on a broody Silkie

Ok well even though these arnt the best production I highly reccomend the silkies breeder ones not the hatchery ones if u become a breeder of these a lot of people like these the breeder ones I am getting a few for a breeding pen but if that incubator gets full u can always count on a broody Silkie

I have some hatchery silkies right now. I'm hoping to get some breeder ones also this year. I decided at first though I'd just get hatchery to see how they dealt with the weather in North Dakota. And so far they are doing pretty good so I'm slightly looking for some Silkies also

Ok well the. Do u have any other questions as I have just found a breeder about 2-3 hours from me so I have messenger them about the breeder silkies so I might give them a call tomarrow and then I will be needing to get the breeding pen build get the coop cleaned as I clean coop every day play ball with my dog feed and water all the animals so busy day tomarrow

As I have been looking for breeder but show quality silkies now for over a month and we get some pretty cold nights here to I live in central this year we got over 2 feet of snow

Last edited:
Ok well the. Do u have any other questions as I have just found a breeder about 2-3 hours from me so I have messenger them about the breeder silkies so I might give them a call tomarrow and then I will be needing to get the breeding pen build get the coop cleaned as I clean coop every day play ball with my dog feed and water all the animals so busy day tomarrow

I don't think so. Thanks for the help--

O and there my profile pic isn't my silkies if u were wondering they sure are pretty birds though but I hope u have good luck with ur layers and trying to find breeder silkies

If you are wanting red stars they are a hybrid and can only get a true red star/red sexlink/ golden comet from a rhode island red rooster and rhode island white hen.

If you are wanting red stars they are a hybrid and can only get a true red star/red sexlink/ golden comet from a rhode island red rooster and rhode island white hen.

What if you crossed a red star and Red Star.. since I already have red stars that I got from Murray mcmurray

Back
Top Bottom