Picking up some new chickens this week!!!

In Bantychickmom's 3rd and 4th pictures, that pen is way bigger than it looks. There's separate pens within the big pen for different breeds.

We pulled up in her driveway and we were welcomed with crow after crow after crow. I thought I was in chicken heaven. Unfortunately for my DH, her separated pens have inspired me!

The Giants were just that...GIANT! The roos didn't even have spurs yet and they were twice the size of my almost 2 year old Dominique roo!

Smitty's Farm :

Quote:
I'll get them Saturday!
ya.gif

My avatar is Bear showing me how much he loves me.
tongue.png
I asked him how much he loves me and he opened his mouth as wide as he could to say "this much".
big_smile.png

You will definitely have to post pics after you pick them up. Do you have to travel very far to get them?

Awwwwww! Bear is a smart & cute puppy. I'll have to post pics of Mug my Husky/Lab now that I finally know how.​

I have to go to Garner which is about 45 minutes away. It's so worth it though.

I can't wait to see pictures of Mug...cute name by the way.

hi Smitty,

Mug is very pretty.
I don't care much for the lab, but I do like the Husky breed.

I'm a 'little dog' kinda person so I have a pomeranian.

He's very yappy, but he's still my baby,

100_0192.jpg

His name?

What else......FLUFFY!

Last edited:
Thanks everyone! Everyone always thinks he's a girl b/c he's so white. He has a lot of husky traits, but I see a little lab in there also. He's an APA special. I love him.

Southern: Bear is just so darn cute. Don't forget to post pic of your new babies. I bet you are marking each day until this weekend.

Bantychickmom: Fluffy is adorable and looks so happy.

nccountrygirl: Precious looks like her name .......precious.

I love to see the pictures. Thanks for sharing.

No problems y'all. I love seeing dog pictures. I've had the pleasure of meeting Bantychickmom's pup this past weekend.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom