Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

Tookie Two (Named that since she looked similar in color to Tookie, who's in my PFP), sadly passed away today, from what I assume was old age. She was 8yo, and we hatched her in our first and only hatch. She had a good long life, I'll miss her so much! ❤️View attachment 3805494
I'm sorry for your loss. She was a very pretty girl.

Tookie Two (Named that since she looked similar in color to Tookie, who's in my PFP), sadly passed away today, from what I assume was old age. She was 8yo, and we hatched her in our first and only hatch. She had a good long life, I'll miss her so much! ❤️View attachment 3805494
What a beauty - and I love her wattles and comb ❤️ Sorry to hear of the passing of Tookie the first.

Some water babies, not sure how their feet and legs don’t get cold - it sure isn’t very warm here to be walking in cold water!

87BC1B41-F49C-49D7-BF03-AC4A4C45390C.jpeg
ADE5C71F-E985-4061-A38B-B439BB8FB76C.jpeg

I’m so sorry for your loss, she’s a beautiful chicken and I’m certain you gave her a wonderful life.

I do that too, so I try to keep an eye on what reaction I leave. I don't want to leave the laughing emoji rather than a sad. (Which I've almost done more than once)
Yes I hear you - sort of like the time I sent a text to my niece telling her to be safe at work and that ‘I love you’.

Only problem was I texted the guy who was coming to buy eggs from me 😳😳😳 🤭😆

Back
Top Bottom