pictures of eggs set for the 4th Annual BYC NYD Hatch-a-long

There they are

LL

here is my set.. 7.d'uccle,3 Lav AM, 4 Lav. AM/BR, 7 Wheaten AM, 8 Blue cooper Marans,and 6 Olive Eggers. == 35

Last edited:

Here are mine:
18 Araucana eggs
12 RIR
7 BCM
7 Lav. Orp

The post office finally called me early this morning to let me know my other 2 boxes were in so I'll be adding 36 more:
24 Silkies
12 Blk. Orps.

Last edited:

For some reason, the top two eggs got cut off from the picture. :/ I have them arranged in a weird way, but they're by day of lay for the chicken eggs. I have 9 duck eggs, 3 leghorn eggs, 2 ameraucana over silkie/ameraucana eggs and 6 cornish cross eggs. I candled the duck eggs after taking the picture, but I won't mention how many of them are growing, at least not until we're allowed to?

Horray I was able to get out closer to noon than I thought and set my eggs!!! So happy they won't be six hours off.

11 Whole Foods eggs, set and baking! I'll get more scientific about their positioning tonight when I'm not feverishly rushing back to work.

Last edited:
LL

I set 28 eggs. 8 SFH (shipped, 1 detached aircell, one slightly cracked and taped) 7 SFH, my own but most are several days old 3 OE hen covered by OE, BW Amer, and SFH roos 1 BCMxSFH (I washed to dark coating off in hopes of getting it to hatch w/ the SFHs 9 Splash Orp, maybe a BBS or 2, I don't recall at the moment

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom