Pictures of my new Bengal kitten Kaage

Beautiful!!! I've always loved cats like that but (no lie) up until recently I thought they were called Bengal Cats because they looked like them, not because they were hybrid. In hindsight, I probably had at least one conversation where I made a fool of myself
lol.png
oh well!!

Quote:
Awww he is really cute! We have a bengal too, but he is spotted
smile.png

First we had him and Oscar as a feral bengal rescue. We worked and got him completely tame, and Claude and Oscar just loved each other. They were BFF's ... but Oscar had been caged his entire life, and he kept getting hurt trying to keep up with Claude running and jumping all over the place. So he lives with a relative now.
Then we got a girl kitten (Cleo) the same age as Claude and they got along pretty well until they both turned 1 year old. Then they started fighting like crazy and we had to find Cleo a home.
He does get along with all of our other pets ... although he would love to eat our parrot.

Awww- your kitty is adorable! I have 2 bengal (mixes-though they look just like any other marbled bengal). I'm not really a cat person, but I adore these guys. Mojo and Pudge were being fostered by my MIL after someone found them on the side of the road in a trash bag with 8 other dead kittens
hit.gif
They are super sweet, love to play fetch(but only with candy wrappers). They both walk on a leash and harness and look forward to a trip to Petsmart every couple of weeks so they can tease all the dogs in the store
clap.gif
This is a picture of Mojo with my daughter, he's the bigger of my 2 boys and weighed in at 22lbs at his last vet visit
86165_2011-05-04_17-26-06_461.jpg

Pudge hates my camera, and I think he generally believe its some kind of weapon when I try to take his pic. I
love.gif
my bengal babies!

BEAUTIFUL cat!
big_smile.png

we had one in our family until about 4 years ago, his name was Killimanjaro, he was PTS at the ripe old age of 22 years old, serious, NO joke, my mom got him on her 18th birthday, she took him to be PTS at day after her 38th birthday. he was an awesome cat, for an F1 type, he had his moments especially as he got to be around 18-19 years old, he was quite grumpy! he was very much a hunter, my mom actually had to keep him inside because he was going about 4 miles away to a guys house and killing his seramas bringing them back to HER house, and eating them on the front porch x.x

I'd like another bengal one day, but they are so darned expensive!

Back
Top Bottom