Pictures Of Your Little Ducklings!!

My new indian runner ducklings!
Omg they're so cute! Is it just me though, or do they look like the worlds smallest ducklings photographed under a microscope? I think it's the focus on the weave of the flooring - looks like they're sat on the thumb of a well tanned leather skinned cowboy :D Edit - or the worlds biggest ducklings sat in a ploughed field :)

Last edited:
Omg they're so cute!
Is it just me though, or do they look like the worlds smallest ducklings photographed under a microscope?
I think it's the focus on the weave of the flooring - looks like they're sat on the thumb of a well tanned leather skinned cowboy :D

Edit - or the worlds biggest ducklings sat in a ploughed field :)

Haha they do, as if they could fit in the palm of your hand. They are adorable. :)

Omg they're so cute!
Is it just me though, or do they look like the worlds smallest ducklings photographed under a microscope?
I think it's the focus on the weave of the flooring - looks like they're sat on the thumb of a well tanned leather skinned cowboy
big_smile.png

Edit - or the worlds biggest ducklings sat in a ploughed field
smile.png
Haha, its the lens i used.

most of These are purebred Muscovy and some are khaki Campbell mixed with Muscovy. I only have one left out of the 14 that hatched :( , khaki Campbell mix, all of them are her eggs.

Sorry about the bad look of the picture he kept moving. hes the one on the far right. that's all that's left out of them.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom