Pictures Of Your Little Ducklings!!

Memory, 3 hours old!

Our Pekin duck hatched out 3 ducklings this past weekend! After 7 years of raising chickens and a year with our pair of ducks this was the first time any of them has gone broody. The kids are SOOOO excited and so in love with them!

Our Pekin duck hatched out 3 ducklings this past weekend! After 7 years of raising chickens and a year with our pair of ducks this was the first time any of them has gone broody. The kids are SOOOO excited and so in love with them!

...I just squee'd so loud and high that both ducks tilted their heads trying to find the eagle xD

They are so cute! I am getting 3 Khaki Cambell Ducklings either today or tomorrow (whenever the breeder brings them), and I'm so exited! they are arriving 24 hours after hatching so they will be SO FLUFFY!!!!!
love.gif
if you have any advice for me, please send it to me!
-DuckerLover

Can anyone tell me what kind of duck this is? I saved him from the middle of the rd standing with his mom who was hit by a car. I have a month old mallard already. I just can't figure out what this one is.

Wood duck? Is the little one eating? I would try to get a waterfowl rehabber's help.

Have you looked up the Migratory Bird Act? @mandee1988

Last edited:
Wood duck?  Is the little one eating?  I would try to get a waterfowl rehabber's help.

Have you looked up the Migratory Bird Act?  @mandee1988

I had him for 2 days and he finally started eating and drinking last night. And all day today. He's doin alot better. And I think he's blind or something. He runs into walls alot but when I hold him he tries to bite my lip ring.

Back
Top Bottom