Planted about five thousand trees today

Quote:
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
5,000!!!!! why do you need that many trees?!?!?

clap.gif
Yay for you, for helping our environment!
ya.gif
That is just what this planet needs, more trees! I wish I could join into a project like that. I am just now completing my environmental science course for college, and it is shocking to learn all the damage that we are causing this planet. Great job!!
thumbsup.gif

I LOVE YOU! No one ever listens to how trees are so important and wow Im the biggest tree hugger/Hippie in our school of like 2000 its not even funny. I started a garden in our basement this winter with red peppers, pumpkin, watermellon, onion, cabbage, carrots, brocolie yea and a bunch of other stuff Its mainly for our chickens but I planted so many red peppers it ain't even funny. Have you watched the movie "The inconvient truth" by Al Gore "AKA MY HERO" you HAVE to watch it, go NOW and rent it they have it at blockbusters! I pick up all the trash I see we went for a walk in PE outside the other day and I kept seeing trash around on the ground and picked so much up I kept dropping it and threw it all away. Wow Im bombarding you with my comments opps.
hugs.gif
celebrate.gif
bow.gif
clap.gif
woot.gif
ya.gif
thumbsup.gif
D.gif
bun.gif
jumpy.gif
yippiechickie.gif
smile.png

Quote:
big_smile.png
That's ok.

I planted about fifty on my place this week and have about fifty more.
These were planted on a place that is set aside for quail habitat. I work with a forester and we plant a lot of wildlife areas, which are my favorite type of planting. We planted trees/shrubs there last year.

I think the guy that owns it is awsome. It was an old farmstead. They are usually split into 5-10 acre tracts and sold off. He purchased it to save it for the wildlife.
love.gif

We saw a pair of mallards as we were finishing this evening.

Back
Top Bottom