Please Help! Chickens dying and I don't know why!!

its vary rarely but I heard They can can get get some illnesses from us but it can be in the are to. they might act that there ok but in organ might be failing but since they ben near all of each other they could all have the illnesses so take them to a vet but not all vets are good
old.gif

I am having the same problem, I do broilers for meat commercially, i started again after more than 6 years. My chickens are 4 weeks old and I'm losing at least 1 to 2 daily for the last week? They just droop and dont get up and die.

Did you ever figure out what happened to your chicks? We have the same thing going on with our 2 month old mail ordered leghorns. Talked to a vet today because I thought it might be Marek's, but he doesn't think so. So I'm at a lost. We had 24 chicks, now we are down to 6, and they all look listless to varying degrees.

yeah,I lost 3 chickens over the weekend (two chickens and one rooster). its weird becouse the chickens and the roosters were in two different coops. they were all about 2 months old. we hatched them and diddent figure out what breeds they were. we also suddenly lost them all within about a day. im wooried i may loose the others before i figure out whats wrong ): . i have four left and there all acting weird... the chickens thet lost the roosters are being realy aggressive and the roosters thet lost the chickens are realy depressed. please help me! as i said im REALLY WORIED!

Thanks <3

I'm going through the same thing and I am so worried!!!! they just stop being active, my baby just sit there in the cage, does not want to come out !!! I need help please

I have the samething happening too! I bought chicks in March. From a hatchery down the road. I got 2 silkies 2 barred rocks, 2 polish, 2 Cochins. These being our first chick they have become our pets. Later I added 3 more silkies, 2 golden lace chicks. All chicks being 2 days once we got them. One of the chicks got sick when it was young, so we went to the vet and she gave us Tylan and told us that should help. We gave it to all the chicken as a precaution as the vet recommend. The chicks all had medicated chick feed, apple cider vinger in their water occasionally. Still that sick chick eventually died 2 months later. Then about a couple months later I lost a silkie no signs of illness at all. I brought her into the house into a kennel for love and care. I just ended up watching her die. It was too late. Since then I've lost a 4 in total! The last one I thought I cought in time. I noticed she wasn't hanging around with her buddies. So I didn't question it, I brought her in and after 3 days I thought she was doing better so I put her out in the coop. A week later found her dead. So far it's only been hens dying so I thought it might have been something to do with that. Then yesterday when I went to let the chickens out a rooster was dead! None of the chickens were laying yet. They have a large coop, a large run, but they free range all day then get put in at night. I just don't have a clue what it could be?

help my chikens are getting attacked she is missing side of her face lots of blood and its like my chicken got killed for no reason would a coyote or raccon do this

Back
Top Bottom