please help her BROKEN BEAK (update page 4)

The nipple meant for chickens is a natural for them to use. They see the shiney little silver end and peck at it. the liquid come out and lands on their beak, they swallow. Simple!
My chickens were using it in 10 minutes after I set it up. Even day olds can use it. You can use a soda bottle and put the 1$ nipple into the cap. I have never tried to use the hampster or rabbit type. I can't say if your chicken with the bad beak could use the chicken nipple or not. You will still have to feed her by hand anyway. My tamest, most loving chicken was the outcome of my treating the same type injury with her for several weeks.

The nipple meant for chickens is a natural for them to use. They see the shiney little silver end and peck at it. the liquid come out and lands on their beak, they swallow. Simple!
My chickens were using it in 10 minutes after I set it up. Even day olds can use it. You can use a soda bottle and put the 1$ nipple into the cap. I have never tried to use the hampster or rabbit type. I can't say if your chicken with the bad beak could use the chicken nipple or not. You will still have to feed her by hand anyway. My tamest, most loving chicken was the outcome of my treating the same type injury with her for several weeks.
okay, thanks. If they're only a dollar maybe I'll just go ahead and get one of those. and she already is m tamest one :)

Back
Top Bottom