Please help ID ~4 month old pullets

Apr 10, 2023
Gloucester, MA
Big thank you to @MysteryChicken for helping me ID my amberlink pullet (who was originally sold to me as an Austrolorpe pullet). Figured I should confirm the other three, now that they are looking more like hens than chicks! Can you guys help out a n00b? TIA!

Just for reference, Tractor Supply claimed the black and white one is a barred rock—I agree with this. The gold one they said was a buff Orpington—I could buy that. And the brown one was labeled as an Ameraucana. A bunch of folks said she was an Easter Egger.

No eggs yet, so can’t confirm egg color.

Attachments

• IMG_8421.jpeg
    IMG_8421.jpeg
    1,000.9 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_8414.jpeg
    IMG_8414.jpeg
    569 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_8410.jpeg
    IMG_8410.jpeg
    817.3 KB · Views: 16
Big thank you to @MysteryChicken for helping me ID my amberlink pullet (who was originally sold to me as an Austrolorpe pullet). Figured I should confirm the other three, now that they are looking more like hens than chicks! Can you guys help out a n00b? TIA!

Just for reference, Tractor Supply claimed the black and white one is a barred rock—I agree with this. The gold one they said was a buff Orpington—I could buy that. And the brown one was labeled as an Ameraucana. A bunch of folks said she was an Easter Egger.

No eggs yet, so can’t confirm egg color.
Easter Egger, Buff Orpington, & Barred Rock is correct.

Back
Top Bottom