HELP IDENTIFYING AND SEXING CHICKS

Pics
Haha no just showing the progression of them ! Still not sure in a couple of the breeds though lol
Okay, sorry for my forgetfulness! LOL. The one in the third picture looks like it might vaguely have Legbar in its genetics, but definitely a mix overall.

Pretty sure EE can’t be sexed this early but I have the 2 I posted most recently and one is all white the other is white with some other black and grey… they were in the same batch both labeled as Americauna which I know 99% they probably are not . But based off the wing length I know females tend to develop longer wings and tail feathers faster than males . Would love your guys opinions on these 2 as of 2 weeks old .
It is certainly too early, but I agree with what @LaurenRitz said because cockerels tend to feather out more slowly than pullets.

Okay, sorry for my forgetfulness! LOL. The one in the third picture looks like it might vaguely have Legbar in its genetics, but definitely a mix overall.

It is certainly too early, but I agree with what @LaurenRitz said because cockerels tend to feather out more slowly than pullets.
Haha no problem ! Yeah that’s what I’m thinking also! I was thinking legbar and EE MIX maybe ? But yes I also think the all white is a male …

Back
Top Bottom