please help identify this goose

she is worse today. she has started to have seizures this morning. has already had 2 chelation treatments. Dr. is concerned- she feels that she should be doing better not worse... I feel like I may have to make a tough decision for her....Dr. is recommending euthanasia. I feel terrible. I was so hopeful last night.
I'm sorry but have no idea
hugs.gif

She is very beautiful, and so kind of you to take her in when you found her
Its even better that you are a vet tech
Good luck, my prayers go out to you
fl.gif

I am bringing her home with me tonighto after being hospitalized since Wednesday. I don't think she is sleeping at all in the hospital..so as my last ditch effort I will bring her home and keep her in a pack-n-play over night. Continuing all of her medications at home. will hope for a miracle over night.

thank you for your support! it has been very helpful.@Miss Lydia @DwayneNLiz

Last edited:
I love her! She's so precious! :hit :hugs
I hate to see her sick, I hope she makes an amazing turn around but if she was mine I'd coddle and just make her as happy as I could

:hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs

After a very long night, no improvements today.
I made the decision to end her suffering today. LuLu was euthanized at the hospital after my family came to say their goodbyes.

I decided to have a necropsy done. Because curiosity is getting the best of me. and I would like to learn something that may help someone else in the future.
Due to the holiday it won't be done until Tuesday. I will share any helpful information.

Thank you all for sticking it out with me!
xoxo xoxo

So sorry about your loss. I just had to put my Rooster down the other day from what we believed to be Mareks Disease so I know how hard it must be. You definitely tried everything you could for her.
hugs.gif

After a very long night, no improvements today.
I made the decision to end her suffering today. LuLu was euthanized at the hospital after my family came to say their goodbyes.

I decided to have a necropsy done. Because curiosity is getting the best of me. and I would like to learn something that may help someone else in the future.
Due to the holiday it won't be done until Tuesday. I will share any helpful information.

Thank you all for sticking it out with me!
xoxo xoxo
I am so sorry you had to make that hard decision but it def sounds like it was the right one. Please do let us know what you all find after necropsy.

hugs.gif

I am sorry you had to euthanize her but at least she is no longer suffering :hugs
Let us know what you find in the necropsy

Back
Top Bottom