Please help me litter train these kittens before I strangle them all..

Quote:
I agree...shallow litter pan, small enough dog crate till they get the picture. Sounds to me like they have way too much space to distract their learning right now.

ok first all put the cats in a small room without rugs.
get a low cardborad boxes like soda cans or water bottles put in three cups of cray unscooped litter in the middle of it. the mommy cat will go into it and go. limit the water and food give them 8 feeds aday enough food out for 15 minutes then when u pick up the food dishes at that time put each one in the litter pan, and scratch there paws in there. in about aweek they will get the hint.
just let u know if u drop off and sign them in they will be bought back to the kill room
if u drop them off at night [when no one around]then they might have a chance to find a home.

i have collect 6 young cats in the last 2 yrs they where all feral before were bought them in our home. now they are fat and happy.
in the last months we been having 7 feral kittens come around so we are feeding them 1/ 2 times a day. the nieghbor is feeding them too.. we notice that there is 3 female n 4 males. my daughter/me decide that we need to get the females sprayed. we are going to make up a housing for the winter for them but the people around dont want cats. when we move i hope to take them with so they land to travel on. this all i can do for now.
he.gif
th.gif

i wish the animals would stop finds us
bow.gif
around us. yes we are suckers. no i will not give out my address my home
hide.gif
wont be a drop off animals again. used to run a animal rescue from my home.

Back
Top Bottom