Please help with sick peacock

is this the right bottle?

All the feed and tractor supply stores near by me dont carry it so the earliest I will be able to get it is on Saturday
1f622.png
its going to have to work. The feed store had a 100 gallon bottle of it for $99 but I dont need that much nor can I afford that much.

All the feed and tractor supply stores near by me dont carry it so the earliest I will be able to get it is on Saturday
1f622.png
its going to have to work. The feed store had a 100 gallon bottle of it for $99 but I dont need that much nor can I afford that much.
Today is Thursday, how are you going to get it by Saturday? Do the stores carry the powder?

-Kathy

Last edited:
My husband is off on Saturday so we will be able to go wherever we need to to get it. Im going to make some calls and find out who has it. I would like more info on the Oregano if possible:)

me too. I know nothing about it except what I've read here. The deal is, using oregano, if it works, great, if it doesn't then all you've lost is the cost of the oregano & olive oil you mixed it with. And your bird got some seasoning. In the world of birds that's about as good as it gets.

Today is Thursday, how are you going to get it by Saturday? Do the stores carry the powder? Good news I found a feed store in Ada that I didnt know existed and they have the liquid Corid as well as the powder. Im going to go with the 16oz bottle liquid. My husband has direct orders to get a digital scale and the Corid on his way home lol! I will post her weight as soon as I weigh her.

-Kathy

Back
Top Bottom