Plymouth Rock Young Hen in Need of Free Range Home

BYChickies

Chirping
7 Years
Jul 7, 2015
Carlisle, MA
CruellaRehome.JPG

Cruella is a 4mo Plymouth/Barred Rock girl who would be much happier living a free range life. She is located 25mi NW of Boston, MA and she is free if you have the right situation for her.

I cannot free range my few girls because my property backs up to a National Wildlife Preserve and my yard becomes Colonel Sanders in short order.

Attachments

• Cruella.JPG
    Cruella.JPG
    427.6 KB · Views: 5
View attachment 1521697
Cruella is a 4mo Plymouth/Barred Rock girl who would be much happier living a free range life. She is located 25mi NW of Boston, MA and she is free if you have the right situation for her.

I cannot free range my few girls because my property backs up to a National Wildlife Preserve and my yard becomes Colonel Sanders in short order.

Me too.

I am in Nashua and would love to take her! I have some new chicks (BR, marans, and what was supposed to be speckled sussex but I'm told they are actually NH reds). I also have 2 Americaunas and a bielfelder that turned 2 in May. The older girls are free ranged during the day and cooped at night. Let me know if you're interested in meeting up!

Back
Top Bottom