Pokemon thread~!

you guys I need help me I am playing through black 2 and I am up to drayden here is my team

Samurott: level41
razor shell
surf
slash
revenge

vibrava:level36
crunch
dig
rock slide
fly

tynamo:level35
tackle
thunder wave
spark
charge beam

lucario:34
reversal
quick attack
force palm
shadow claw

zoroark:level38
torment
faint attack
foul play
taunt

sealo:level39
ice ball
aurora beam
body slam
encore

please give advice thanks
smile.png

Ughhhhhhh Im realy tired....

imma be on my 3DS this afternoon but no wifi.... So how can i beat 7th gym leader lady?

Oh The seventh gym leader? I just beat her using Delphox (A Fire/Physic type) and a fairy type, can't remember the name plus a Kadabra.

My Pokémon were kinda high level for the gym XD)

Last edited:
Oh The seventh gym leader? I just beat her using Delphox (A Fire/Physic type) and a fairy type, can't remember the name plus a Kadabra.

My Pokémon were kinda high level for the gym XD)

I don't have a Delphox only a Grenninja but I do have a fen skin but it's for my sister

Kadabra? I don't have one of those! I guess I'll being throwing a team together

I don't have a Delphox only a Grenninja but I do have a fen skin but it's for my sister

Kadabra? I don't have one of those! I guess I'll being throwing a team together

Well here's a tip if you want Kadabra.......use quick balls..... because all Abra knows is Teleport. The first one I found, I fainted it by accident, the second one I found teleported away. the third one I caught and I was happy (I'll be even happier when I get Alakazam)

And Grenninja isn't that bad. I think he's very good. I would use for a great team would be your starter, a another physic with maybe hypnosis or a bug with Sleep Powder or Infection (It's the move you get when you beat the first gym leader, if that's not the name I'm sorry I just forgot). a Strong Pokemon like Lucario or a strong rock type. then you can use the legendary (Xerneas or Yveltal, which ever one you have) if you want. A good water type and someone of your chose.

Tip: Don't use a Beartic, their weak

Back
Top Bottom