Pokemon thread~!

I love pokemon i have the games gold soulsilver black white diamond platinum pearl leafgreen and x y i love i just took up shiny hunting in x and y and have a shiny meowstic, muk, talonflame, and mega garchomp, so happy! excited for alpha and omega!

I like infernape, but I love my empoleon
love.gif
Piplup will take over the world with its cuteness!

Thanks. I now know what Chimchar evolves into.

It's Chimchar, then Monferno then the final stage Infernape.

Now if any one knows this one go ahead and tell me. What's Totodile's second evolution?

I Know Feralagator but I don't know the one in between (If I spelled that wrong I'm sorry)
Crocanaw! And i must throw in that Totodiles voice in the anime is my fav!

Froakie! Froakie froakie froakie... He is in his final evolution stage already.. Grenninja? I think its called.. I wonder trade alot so i have a whole lot of pokemon. (Even though i have yet to beat 5th gym leader XD ) trust me i play the game alot
Froakie ftw! I am currently breeding for a shiny Protean Froakie, black greninja is beast!

No, i don't really know how to lol. I know what it is but i have never tried to breed for it as i don't really notice a difference. I have two 2IV shinnies from FS and i don't notice a difference between them and the other pokes.
There's a big difference, alright. The stats can be a LOt higher then they normally are without iv breeding. Ev training also helps, but it's quite easy with super training now around.
There are some great tutorials on YouTube. Iv breeding isn't at all hard, you just need time, pacience and the right pokemon. C:
Anyway, do you want to exchange friend codes?

Back
Top Bottom