Pokemon thread~!

I love Pokemon, can't wait for omega ruby and Alpha sapphire to come out, the new mega evolutions look great. I'm getting ruby what about the rest of you?
highfive.gif
I'm asking for both for Christmas, whats your favorite new mega, from what iv'e seen i like Audino, Sceptile, Marshtomp, and Steelix. But are they serious with the mega Glailie.

I'm asking for both for Christmas, whats your favorite new mega, from what iv'e seen i like Audino, Sceptile, Marshtomp, and Steelix. But are they serious with the mega Glailie.

Mega slow bro is rediculous, I really like mega lucarion, blaziken, sceptile, (swamperts mega looks like its on steroids xD), mega gallade and mega requaza look AWESOME

They have released a lot of ridiculous mega's, but to their credit i think the majority are great. Mega Sceptile seems to be the most aticipaced, along side marshtomp. It does look like he's on roids, but i like it! Shows that just cause something is cute doesn't mean it isnt strong! Anyways just got my Diancies, one for each copy, I kinda wish they were shiny since you cant breed them but, what are ya gonna do right.

Back
Top Bottom