Pokemon thread~!

Mega Flygon would be wicked, but i think Mega Empoleon, Infernape, or Torterra would be awesome! ( Piplup is my fave Poke though so i guess i'm biased) A lot of people want a Mega Pikachu or Raichu too.
I started in sinnoh so would love that but I think they are going to wait until they make the sinnoh remake in a few years! Empoleon was my first ever Pokemon to make it to lvl 100 and I love him! When I use him on online battles people get confused because he is rarely used in competitive so they don't realise how bulky he is!

I started in sinnoh so would love that but I think they are going to wait until they make the sinnoh remake in a few years! Empoleon was my first ever Pokemon to make it to lvl 100 and I love him! When I use him on online battles people get confused because he is rarely used in competitive so they don't realise how bulky he is!
I also originate from Sinnoh. I remember me and my brother were racing to see who could beat the game first, hime on Platinum, me on Diamond. When we both beat the game we had a battle, his 80something Torterra against my magnificent lvl 100 Empoleon, Stalagtite. When i got the Piplup he was like " The wimpy bird will never be anything" however Piplup being my all time favorite, even now in gen 6, i scooped him up and scared the crap out of him. Ah, whose did you say was the better gamer bro? Anyway i totally whooped him. When he first saw the Empoleon he accused me of being a hacker, like he does to everyone when he loses. You'll being playing Monopoly with him, he lands on your hotel and goes "HACKER!" but i beat him with the best thats all there is to it.

I KNOW RIGHT

Whoops, I forgot to >.< (Curse you school!!) I just added you!

Also, did you guys get/are going to get diancie?
Lol thats ok i though you did but wasnt sure. Yea i already got mine, one for each copy actually. I dont know if its still going on but check Mysterygift for a Pumpkaboo. It's supersized apparently, havent brought it into battle yet so... and it has moves geared towards halloween. 155 eggs for Froakie so far. Do you guys have any name suggestions, cuz i have no clue what im gonna name it lol.

Whoops, I forgot to >.< (Curse you school!!) I just added you!

Also, did you guys get/are going to get diancie?

Lol thats ok i though you did but wasnt sure. Yea i already got mine, one for each copy actually. I dont know if its still going on but check Mysterygift for a Pumpkaboo. It's supersized apparently, havent brought it into battle yet so... and it has moves geared towards halloween. 155 eggs for Froakie so far. Do you guys have any name suggestions, cuz i have no clue what im gonna name it lol.

I didn't get diancie yet... Maybe I'll go this weekend... And I got the Pumpkaboo already, but I just stuck it into my PC and didn't look at it XD

I don't name my pokemon, so dunno what to name it...

How do you get Diance???
ep.gif

Back
Top Bottom