Pokemon thread~!

I'm pretty sure you can't name event pokemon.
wink.png

I name my pokemon
tongue.png
I was talking about the froakie lol. I want to name it something ninja realated. Also it sucks that you cant nickname event and traded pokemon. I got a shiny Jirachi off wondertrade, it had a really bad nickname , so to not further offend people like i was, i realeased a beautiful shiny jirachi into the wild...uggggg

So about Diancie, just wandering, are they planning on releasing Volcannion, and Hoopa at all? They kind of remind me of the Sinnoh region, which would make me believe that there is a Sinnoh remake coming out. But, then there is that hiker guy in that hotel who speaks of a region we've yet to see before. Perhaps this means that a completely new game will be released. Personally i wasn't even bored with X & Y when everyone else was saying they were, so ORAS was a huge surprise. I figured they would wait another 4-5 years before releasing a new game. But, i guess we should look the things Game freak tips at us more closely. No one i knew understood why Mega Blaziken was a thing and the BAM ORAS is released.

Woot!! Which starter are you choosing? I'm leaning towards mudkip currently :3
I plan on breeding a shiny mudkip and treeko and then transferring them if i get my second 3ds. I wanna know straight away what shiny Mega Sceptile and Mega Marshtomp look like. Mudkip is just so adorable i cant say I'm a fan of its evolutions but the mega looks pretty neat. Treeko on the other hand i love especially because of his attitude in the anime.

Back
Top Bottom