Pokemon thread~!

I got it on release ;P
I've already played 38 hours, lol. Not to mention completed the game. It's so perfect, I love it. What starters did you guys pick?

Daaang! I've only played 3 hours, but I have the first gym badge! (I'm trying to go slow and savor the game, talk to everyone, ya know) (plus I've also still been playing Y because my friend likes to battle me so I've been EV training and trying to build a better team) I chose Mudkip...

Just a random question, if we can get 4 players, do you guys want to try doing a 4 way wifi double battle? It might be fun!

I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really want Omega Ruby!!!!!!

Daaang! I've only played 3 hours, but I have the first gym badge! (I'm trying to go slow and savor the game, talk to everyone, ya know) (plus I've also still been playing Y because my friend likes to battle me so I've been EV training and trying to build a better team) I chose Mudkip...

Just a random question, if we can get 4 players, do you guys want to try doing a 4 way wifi double battle? It might be fun!

I chose mudkip too :p
I think that would be a great idea! Are we going to use pokemon X and Y version? Because there are restrictions on what you can bring into battle if you're using pokemon ORAS against an X or Y game. (Basically you can't use any new megas, items, or pokemon with new abilities or moves.)

Quote: I think more people have X or Y, but you can use ORAS as long as you remove certain items / pokemon (my friend battled me from his sapphire game to my Y game and he was sad that he couldn't use his new Kyogre :p)

So... if you want to participate, find a partner? And then after we sort out that we can PM our partners and figure out battle plans
lol.png

For rules, does this work?
-You can only use the number of legendaries that your opponent is using [to make it fair]
-We will be using normal rules for the wifi battle

What time zones do you guys live in? It might be hard to coordinate the time of the battle without knowing that.

Last edited:
I chose Torchic, because I like Fire types better than anything and I haven't seen what Mega Blazikin looks like yet.

But I have Two Gym Badges and My Torchic is now a Combusken level 18.

What's your team in your game so far?(Just a question for anyone)

I chose Torchic, because I like Fire types better than anything and I haven't seen what Mega Blazikin looks like yet.

But I have Two Gym Badges and My Torchic is now a Combusken level 18.

What's your team in your game so far?(Just a question for anyone) 

I have 3 badges now! So far I only have Metang and Marshtomp (I'm not sure what I want to put in the other slots yet...) I also have Linoone and Surskit as my HM pokemon.

I have 3 badges now! So far I only have Metang and Marshtomp (I'm not sure what I want to put in the other slots yet...) I also have Linoone and Surskit as my HM pokemon.

I'm also on my third badge.

My Party members(For Sure, I'm keeping) are Combusken Nicknamed RedFlame, A Mightyena named Mighty Dog, A Nuzleaf and A Taillow.

I'm also on my third badge.

My Party members(For Sure, I'm keeping) are Combusken Nicknamed RedFlame, A Mightyena named Mighty Dog, A Nuzleaf and A Taillow.

Would you like to join the (very tentative) 4 way wifi battle plan?

Back
Top Bottom