Polish Chickens!!!!

Nvm lolz Here is my polish baby Pom Pom! I love her so much but she is very gittery.
bun.gif

I love polish chickens =] Buff Laced ones are my favorites, I had five but one came up missing, so four now all hens.

Ours name is Maude. She looks like an old lady with her feathers all up on top of her head like that. Looks EXACTLY like yours. Most personable bird in our flock and definitely the family's favorite!
love.gif

They are definatly enteraining to watch i have 1 polish, 2 sussex, 2 wyandottes, And to many silkies to count!Plus a bunch of aracaunas as well! Lolz 36 in my flock.... so far ahhhh chicken math...
love.gif

I have MANY Polish chickens, they have been my absolute favorite since we started owning chickens. I'll only post a few pics, but we have Tolbunt Polish, White crested black, Buff, Silver laced, Golden laced, Mottled, White Crested Blue, some Blue Tolbunts and White.
big_smile.png

Here is a photo of our golden laced polish, Joanne. We were so sad when we couldn't find her (fox or hawk got her). She was so sweet and confident, even around the older chickens. We looked for another golden laced polish without any luck. Instead, we now have a sultan that is also very sweet and tends the nesting box throughout the day for all of the chickens.

Back
Top Bottom