Polish Guinea Hybrid

alogue5173

Chirping
7 Years
Sep 11, 2012
Harrison, Georgia
I was wondering if anyone has ever crossed a Polish with a Guinea and if so....what did it look like? I have a gimpy lavender guinea that lives with my Polish. She identifies as Polish and does not associate with the other guineas. I have noticed that my Polish roo has been mating with her and wondered what the offspring would look like if I incubated her eggs. Any ideas???

I hope you'll be able to hatch one!

I hope to see a guinea/silkie cross too.

Last edited:

Will do. May have more....my guinea hens are on a massive clutch of eggs right now. We had 1 egg that somehow rolled away. We opened it cause it was cold. Poor little thing looked like it was probably at day 17-18 compared to chicken development. I put it under a heat lamp & tried to grt it breathing, it would take a breath every 2 min or so. They yoke was still there so i figured it wouldnt end well. It didnt make it. :( This is my first go round with guinea eggs. So I'm clueless. Today makes 28 days of constant sitting by mama. My polish are unbelievable with all my girls. I can't get over how they "get around . I'm anxious to see how long they live.

Back
Top Bottom