Polish pictures

I have a Buff Laced named Dolly, just like Adam!
cool.png
This is Dolly the lap chicken (who thinks she's a dog).

Chickens189.jpg

Haha, I know all about the sneak attack.. he's a little brat when I try to pick him up like I do with all my other chickens; runs around my feet and jumps on my back sometimes lol. But he's very sweet once in my arms. Kind of skittish on the ground, but I suppose not being able to see much of anything out from under that fro would make anyone a bit jumpy
tongue.png

I didn't know there were blue Polish before first coming here tonight, beautiful rooster there Verthandi! Ive only seen all-brown and WC black Polish before cause that's all that was ever at the feed store here. Already learning new things from this site
smile.png
Dolly is very cute too, and now I'm thinking I will add to my Polish 'children' next spring.

Very nice birds / pics, all who posted! Id love to see more
big_smile.png

What a cute little splash boy.

Thanks for the link Kanchii
smile.png
I absolutely love that black-tailed red rooster and the golden-laced.

Do any of you breed or know of a breeder who deals with some of the less common types of Polish? I've been looking all last night for any breeders / hatcheries (preferably) around the Sonoma area in northern California but havent had much luck.
sad.png

To teach them how to be caught, offer them vanilla yogurt for a few days with the little dish in front of you. Then move it closer, then put it on your lap, and make them believe that they have to be in your lap to get it.

Back
Top Bottom