Polish sexing

I am about to go pick up 2 polish chicks from a local feed store, and I want a pullet and a roo. The chicks will be about one month old. How do I tell if a polish chick, so young, is a boy or a girl????????

I am about to go pick up 2 polish chicks from a local feed store, and I want a pullet and a roo. The chicks will be about one month old. How do I tell if a polish chick, so young, is a boy or a girl????????

it's hard to Sex chooks at just 4 weeks. But the seller MIGHT be able to give you a rough idea. If you get more than 2 it may help your chances. Good luck let us know what happens.

Unfortunately she was killed in a freak accident so I'll never know. :( A tree fell on their coop during a storm with 80 mph gusts. All the others were fine. Her sisters all started laying in the past month.

I have 2 black and white and a Golden Fancy...I have to trim the black and white atleast 2xmonth, but not the Golden. Is this normal for them to see? They run straight into things like they are blind until I trim the feathers. Thinking of Mohawks at this point...

Male or female, five months old. White polish frizzle. Very round head.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom