Polish thread

Why are they hard to keep alive? Mine always thrived. Love polish, just don't enjoy the maintenance, but always considering getting more. Love the buff laced.

Why are they hard to keep alive? Mine always thrived. Love polish, just don't enjoy the maintenance, but always considering getting more. Love the buff laced.
I got a golden I did everything I did with my last batch of chicks but these ones died really easily I lost 15 and bought 16 my one now hurt her leg because they are small and fragile she eats and drinks normal and everything but especially living in a climate where it snows but also gets to 115 degrees it’s hard

I got a golden I did everything I did with my last batch of chicks but these ones died really easily I lost 15 and bought 16 my one now hurt her leg because they are small and fragile she eats and drinks normal and everything but especially living in a climate where it snows but also gets to 115 degrees it’s hard
So sorry you had so much troubles with them. We thankfully don't get that warm, but we do get pretty cold here some years. The polish did okay. They were even some of my best free ranging birds.

Back
Top Bottom