Polish Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not a good picture but I have three chicks that are from him and a barred rock and the other two chicks are I think from a black Austrolrop they are gorgous they are roughly 6weeks old and the best part is one has gorgous gold lacing and the barred polish one has a yellow tint to the feathers coming in on the back of the neck will post pictures tomarrow :)

Yep those are fertile. How old is your roo? My five month old Cochin has babies hatching today, meaning he was 'doing his thing' and around four months old. He's the youngest I've had produce fertilized eggs. Well the hens layed the eggs, but you know what I mean...

This is a Polish chick I picked out at a breeders, I just spied her in the brooder, and at the time she was the color on her head all over. It was such a rich cocoa looking color, I asked her what color is she and she said she was part of her Tolbunt project (which I think she may have abandoned the project I mean). Anyway, I just liked her (I hope it''s a her) and brought her home too. Her name is Coco. She just recently added the black on her wings and breast and is growing a topknot.

Back
Top Bottom