Polish Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 weeks now.... I thought Elvis was a boy because of the hairdo. But now I am mot convinced. I tried to identify the saddle feather... But still confused about that too. I heard two weak crows yesterday, I wasn't sure who.... I have 4 polish: 2 silver laced, 2 white crested. All are sweet, but Elvis is the snuggliest one with me. I will not change the name if Elvis turns out to be a girl!

Some pics I took today of our Gold Laced baby dolls!
Elvis!

Dali(live-in Elvis mistress), Lisa-Marie and Priscilla

Not sure, part of the choir?

Lisa-Marie

Lisa-Marie & Priscilla

Priscilla

Last edited:
Yes, looks more like golden laced. :) For example, here-s my silver laced & golden laced polish baby chicks. Gold one at the right. Of course, if you are not 100% sure from her background, she could be a mix. I'd like to see if anyone here has mixed/grossed color polish chickens? I would like to see how they look like. I have now golden laced and buff laced pullets and silver laced roo, I've been toying with an idea to hatch couple of eggs in the future with my super-broody silkie. I have to say that I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE polish chickens, so far, they are my favourite creatures. Wacky, funny and surprisingly cuddly. My golden laced girl takes a nap everyday at my lap, and buries her crested head under my arm. I didn't know that chickens do that.
I agree. I bought silkies and Polish for a start. I really thought I would love silkies more. I was wrong!!! As they grew up together, my Polish became incredibly cuddly and sweet....& my silkies seem scared all the time. If I could do it all over again, I would do Polish only.

Back
Top Bottom