Polish Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am looking for a Bantam Golden Polish pullet or hen, Can't seem to find any in the US!  Located in Oklahoma City, OK and willing to ship.  Thanks!      

Have you asked on your state thread? Members near you may be able to point you in the right direction.

You could also post a wanted ad in the buy sell trade section :D

Heres my white polish again ! I finally got the exact hatch date for her 6 weeks and 4 days old today !! Pullet? ?

80% a pullet but hang on a little longer to be sure :pop

Thanks, the wait is killing me. I'm really hoping for a pullet as I can't have a cockerel where I live :( & now I'm so in love with the polish breed and him/her it would be awful to have to send her/him to a new home. Fingers crossed! Definitely will not be my last polish :D ♡♡♡

Last edited:
Thanks, the wait is killing me. I'm really hoping for a pullet as I can't have a cockerel where I live :( & now I'm so in love with the polish breed and him/her it would be awful to have to send her/him to a new home. Fingers crossed! Definitely will not be my last polish :D ♡♡♡
it looks just like my Prescilla sadly Elvis died suicide. He sang as does she he did not crow I called em my canaries lol

Last edited:

it looks just like my Prescilla sadly Elvis died suicide. He sang as does she he did not crow I called em my canaries lol

Sorry about your elvis. My daughter has been calling ours Elsa. I'm really hoping she's a she. Still going through her awkward feather stage. So we just have to wait it out. Your Prescilla is very adorable :)

Back
Top Bottom