Polish x EE= bearded polish with green eggs? any more pics?

second generation- blue hen below to silver laced polish roo awaiting egg from her will have to get pictures of her sisters and brothers

polish and araucana cross her egg is below

after I get mine hatched I will probably sell eggs. But right now I am waiting on these to lay eggs. I cant guarantee a blue laced one like her but I ended up with two pullets like her and one that was solid blue but is starting to show lacing so I am waiting to see what she will look like as she is only 5 months old. I also ended up with some pullets that are black with an incomplete lacing on them, I plan on taking them back to a blue laced roo to hopefully make more blue laced and keep the blue egg color as well. Most of the blue laced ones are roos this time
lol.png

after I get mine hatched I will probably sell eggs. But right now I am waiting on these to lay eggs. I cant guarantee a blue laced one like her but I ended up with two pullets like her and one that was solid blue but is starting to show lacing so I am waiting to see what she will look like as she is only 5 months old. I also ended up with some pullets that are black with an incomplete lacing on them, I plan on taking them back to a blue laced roo to hopefully make more blue laced and keep the blue egg color as well. Most of the blue laced ones are roos this time
lol.png
Keep me in mind.Would be interested in anything frizzle,polish or mixed.

I will but my polish have no frizzle in them that would be the sizzles that somehow keep popping out of no where, and I have a pair of frizzled bantam cochins (which I know are the reason I now have sizzles
gig.gif
)

Georgia Boy:
Do you have any of the Polish/EE cross that does not carry the frizzled gene? Or the silkied gene?
I really need to find some eggs that are 3/4 Polish and 1/4 EE/Ameruacana to get mine project farther along. I have 1 hen of this cross that is of laying age, she lays about 5 eggs a week. I have one rooster that is breed age. I have not had much luck with Polish especially hens of the Polish breed live long enough to lay (although I do have one that is laying now).

I think if I had a rooster that is 3/4 Polish and 1/4 EE to put back over the 1/2 and 1/2 hens that would improve my crest on the rooster.

Well, let me know if you have what I'm looking for, and I might be up for trading eggs for hatching.

Georgia Boy:
Do you have any of the Polish/EE cross that does not carry the frizzled gene? Or the silkied gene?
I really need to find some eggs that are 3/4 Polish and 1/4 EE/Ameruacana to get mine project farther along. I have 1 hen of this cross that is of laying age, she lays about 5 eggs a week. I have one rooster that is breed age. I have not had much luck with Polish especially hens of the Polish breed live long enough to lay (although I do have one that is laying now).

I think if I had a rooster that is 3/4 Polish and 1/4 EE to put back over the 1/2 and 1/2 hens that would improve my crest on the rooster.

Well, let me know if you have what I'm looking for, and I might be up for trading eggs for hatching.
The only polish rooster I have is a frizzle,I have 2 polish X ee cross hens and one of them is a frizzle.If I find a polish rooster that is not a frizzle,I could get you some eggs together but that would be later on in the season.With what I have right now you will hatch frizzles.If I hatch a 3/4 polish 1/4 easter egger rooster this season that is not a frizzle, I would be glad to help you.Keep in touch.

Georgia Boy:

Quote:
I'll definately will keep in touch.
I'm going to order some Golden Laced Polish for about late March. That way I can keep Easter Eggers, Crested Easter Eggers and Polish as pure breeds and then still cross them haowever I want to.

Back
Top Bottom