poll: are you legal or an outlaw?

outlaws!!! 4 silkie hens in Kyle city limits :-D wish us luck.
Kyle in central Texas? I thought chickens were allowed. We were allowed to keep our hens and later on the city made a draft that allowed 5 hen but we have 7 so we'll have to address that. I want our ordinance to be like Buda's ordinance.

Outlaw.... by one chicken lol! Although, I'm not 100% my 6 are girls, they are still pretty young. So, I guess I have a little wiggle room. I live on a county island where I thought I could do pretty much anything I wanted, since someone down the road had goats, but needless to say, it is more strict than the city surrounding me! So ridiculous! I live on a quarter acre that is mostly backyard, and could definately house more hens, but I don't wanna be too bad
he.gif
. I would like to see my crabby neighbor's reaction to a rooster crowing from my backyard though! LOL it would be priceless!
duc.gif

Currently we are allowed to have "usual household pets and pets of children".. soooo by that definition we are legal as these are definitely pets (3 hens).
But I have a feeling some would question that- so I'll say gray area however all of our neighbors LOVE our chickens so I can't imagine any issues.

Back
Top Bottom