Poll: What kind of Chicken coffee cup would you buy?

What size coffee cup would you buy? OK to choose more than 1

• A cafe cup - 8oz is plenty for me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like my coffee to stay warm, so I refil often - 12oz

• I like a cup I can warm my hands on - 16oz - 20oz

• Do they make a gallon size cup??? Over 24oz please!

• Total voters

weaveagarden

Songster
10 Years
Jul 4, 2009
Hoquiam, Wa
I keep looking in the coffee section in the BYC online store, and not mugs or other coffee stuff yet. I think coffee and chickens go together so well. I love to take my coffee and sit out and watch my chicken tv in the morning after I feed them.

We did have coffee mugs last summer. They sold out very fast. We have not gotten more in, though I believe it is on the list for the future.
smile.png

This is what they looked like
18_byc_mug_002.jpg

I would love to see an annual collectable mug. Maybe a different picture of a Chicken Breed each year. Or the picture of the year (chose from the pics of the week) printed on the mug.

The bigger the better for me. I hate buying a wimpy sized mug. I never use it.

My feeling is that you can always fill it less full..... But it is hard to get more in a small one.

Last edited:
i'd like a choice of either a thermal cup i can take in the car or a large mug for home - or both!!

yep definately both, in a good size. wimpy coffee cups are useless. takes too much time fromthe animals.
how about a coffee cup with an IV drip line for us whacko on hte go?

Coffee seems to be the subject this morning. I found two other coffee topics so far.

Is it possible to have a different coffee cup each year TerrieLacy. Not sure of the particulars on how you order them. I really like the shape of the cup you pictured, but not as fond of the printed bit. I know a one color print is probably a more practical way to go because of the printing costs.

Also, love the idea of having two as erthymom2 suggested. The travel mug would be a great thing to take to those city council meetings that we all seem to eventually attend to fight for our right to keep our chicken.

Last edited:
I would HAVE to have a travel mug. I would want people to see where ever I went that I was part of BYC and I had chickens!

So it would have to say:

"Proud Chicken Mama" on one side
big_smile.png

I have several 8 oz mugs from the General Dollar and Family Dollar stores.
big_smile.png
They all have roosters on them.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom