Poop board convert *warning-graphic/gross poop pictures*

Pics
Soooo, now that I have a 5 gallon bucket half full of poop from my poop boards....what do I do with it???

Can I.....

put it right under my fruit trees?
put it in my composter with some food scraps, coffee grinds, some grass and some pine shavings??
compost it seperately???

Fraunie - in your composter
thumbsup.gif

Mine goes directly into the compost bin. DH turns it every so often. We put every thing vegetative in there (no meat or fat) 1 year later (we ignore it for a year) we get great soil. I also put my goose poop in. I rake the goose pen daily. I have no smell in my pens.:D

Of course, the day we go down to pick up the Sweet PDZ, the store closed early! We were able to get another brand call Horse Fresh and the sales lady said it works just the same. It is the granular versus powder form, more like fine cat litter. Later I want to try the powder form to see which I like better. It took 4 bags to fill our poop boards but the bags were under $10.00 each for 50 pounds.

Of course, the day we go down to pick up the Sweet PDZ, the store closed early! We were able to get another brand call Horse Fresh and the sales lady said it works just the same. It is the granular versus powder form, more like fine cat litter. Later I want to try the powder form to see which I like better. It took 4 bags to fill our poop boards but the bags were under $10.00 each for 50 pounds.

Last edited:
Sweety 13, very nice. I love the space economy with the brooder box below.

Can you tell me the name of the company that makes "Horse Fresh'. I was looking for the product on the internet and was unable to finds it. It is half the price of Sweet PDZ.
(wondering if it is also zeolite)

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom