Poop boards with coffee grounds

Since it's toxic, why do they make a bedding with it in it? What benefits does it impart? Fragrance?
The *Grounds* brand coffee ground bedding does not have caffeine in it. It's nearly impossible to find these days (I stockpiled last winter), but I've been using it for almost a year without issue. The benefit is the odor control, the sift-ability, and that it is completely dust-free.

Unfortunately, it seems like the company is going under because they only use grounds from a single coffee company in Indiana and supply apparently isn't keeping up with demand. Huge bummer.

The *Grounds* brand coffee ground bedding does not have caffeine in it. It's nearly impossible to find these days (I stockpiled last winter), but I've been using it for almost a year without issue. The benefit is the odor control, the sift-ability, and that it is completely dust-free.

Unfortunately, it seems like the company is going under because they only use grounds from a single coffee company in Indiana and supply apparently isn't keeping up with demand. Huge bummer.
Thank you. My SIL has mentioned the brand but I couldn't remember the name. DwcF coffee grounds didn't occur to me at all. I guess I will just stick to the pdz and all purpose sand mix. Thank you sir the information.

Back
Top Bottom