PoppyChicken, SCM, LittleLady98, Ec_Prokta, and Chickenrandomness' Chat Thread!!!

Back! I JUST SAW THE SPACE STATION! IT WENT RIGHT OVER OUR HOUSE! MAJOR LIFE GOAL ACHIEVED!!!
REALLY????!!!!! AWESOME!!!!
highfive.gif

My stepdad just came into my room and said "Follow me." and we went into the front yard, (it was FREEZING out there, BTW) and we went to stand with one of our neighbors (we live in a fantastic neighborhood, everyone is friends with each other) and my stepdad pointed it out, is went DIRECTLY OVER OUR HOUSE!!! MAJORLY COOL!!! It flew RIGHT OVER OUR WHOLE CITY, BUT IT WAS GOING RIGHT OVER MY HOUSE!!!

Last edited:
My stepdad just came into my room and said "Follow me." and we went into the front yard, (it was FREEZING out there, BTW) and we went to stand with one of our neighbors (we live in a fantastic neighborhood, everyone is friends with each other) and my stepdad pointed it out, is went DIRECTLY OVER OUR HOUSE!!! MAJORLY COOL!!! It flew RIGHT OVER OUR WHOLE CITY, BUT IT WAS GOING RIGHT OVER MY HOUSE!!!
sweeeeeeeet :D

HARUMMPH! DARN THOSE SHIPPING PEOPLE AND THEIR SLOW DRIVING!!! IT IS STILL NOT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rant.gif
However, I did track it and it entered my city yesterday, but hasn't done anything else.

Back
Top Bottom