PoppyChicken, SCM, LittleLady98, Ec_Prokta, and Chickenrandomness' Chat Thread!!!

And I just about melted with happiness in Spanish class... Would you like to hear ma story?
lol.png
sure why not :p

So in Spanish class, the guy I like sits behind me. And he was whispering to me, telling me a story, while I was listening to Ms. Nicolisa, not hearing him. So he tapped my shoulder and I wasn't expecting it, and i looked in both directions. He laughed and said: "Gotcha." And I was like "You're such a buzzkill." I turned back to Ms. Nicolisa. So he made a game out of it, seeing if I would look both ways. and after a few times I realized it was him, I would just turn around and look it him. He'd go, "Why don't you just look both ways?" I smiled and rolled my eyes, turning back around. I heard him say to PoppyChicken: "Tap ______." (Blank is where he said my name) and I felt another tap, turned to PoppyChicken and she put both hands up, saying "I didn't do it!" And the guy I like is laughing quietly. And I go "Darn you and your mad confusion skills." He smiles and I add: "Are you just trying to annoy me?" And he nods, smiling sheepishly. I say "Why?" and he goes "Because you're pretty cute when you're irritated." At that point I was about melting. :lol:

So in Spanish class, the guy I like sits behind me. And he was whispering to me, telling me a story, while I was listening to Ms. Nicolisa, not hearing him. So he tapped my shoulder and I wasn't expecting it, and i looked in both directions. He laughed and said: "Gotcha." And I was like "You're such a buzzkill." I turned back to Ms. Nicolisa. So he made a game out of it, seeing if I would look both ways. and after a few times I realized it was him, I would just turn around and look it him. He'd go, "Why don't you just look both ways?" I smiled and rolled my eyes, turning back around. I heard him say to PoppyChicken: "Tap ______." (Blank is where he said my name) and I felt another tap, turned to PoppyChicken and she put both hands up, saying "I didn't do it!" And the guy I like is laughing quietly. And I go "Darn you and your mad confusion skills." He smiles and I add: "Are you just trying to annoy me?" And he nods, smiling sheepishly. I say "Why?" and he goes "Because you're pretty cute when you're irritated." At that point I was about melting.
lol.png
i see XD
nice
highfive.gif

Otaku pondering! LOL that's a joke me and one of my friends have. What art thou pondering?

epic XD

Oni vs. Navi (melee; no weapons)

i actually might have to put my money on Oni because they are smaller and more agile because of that, but just as strong. a few individuls may even be stronger. plus theres the awesome horns :p

but then again; i haven't seen Navi in action, so ya

OH my GAWD You're seriously betting Na'vi vs. Oni? I bet Na'vi. They're pretty... er... how do I put this... savage and... very... er...

The Na'vi probably would win.

Back
Top Bottom